Sic Bo Live
Play Live Casino Holdem Online at MansionCasino South Africa
A live casino holdem event is like no other. The elation that players experience at Mansion Casino on a minute-to-minute basis is paramount, the blood-pumping action, and the payouts. It’s all so exhilarating! You might have played the computerized version before, but there is really no saying the two games in the same sentence even! Live casino gifts the player with a gaming experience on a whole new plain of existence, so check it out now!
Learning How to Play Live Casino Holdem
Want to learn how to play live casino holdem at our online casino? Then get out your notebooks because you are about to get a crash course in this brilliant card variety.
- We’ll leave out the simple and straightforward process of downloading and installing our complimentary software as well as the part where you sign up for the best real money account you will ever find. These are all part of the necessary course of action if you want to play live casino holdem on our terrific platform, but we are pretty sure you are sharp enough to navigate through the details on your own (of course, if any part does give you trouble, you can just leaf through our helpful troubleshooting section to quickly assess and sort out the issue).
- You also have to choose the game you want to play, but again, this is self-explanatory. So play really starts by you making a bet. This is known in the gaming community as an ante bet.
- After bets are placed, the cards are dealt. You get two cards, the dealer does too, and three cards are also added to the center of the table. These central cards are placed facing up for all to see.
- Based on the information that you have in front of you, your cards, the community cards and any tells that you think you might have picked up from the other players, you then decide if you want to call or fold. If you fold, then your game is over. You forfeit your ante bet and turn in your cards. Calling lets you continue playing, and you must add another wager that is at least twice the size of your original ante. Play then continues.
- The dealer adds two more cards to the three community cards and turn over his own two cards at the same time. Scores are tallied according to the standard poker rules, and winnings will go as per the pay chart, so check that out before you even start playing.
And that’s it! You can really get into this fascinating card variety, or try live blackjack for a taste of something different.
Live Casino Holdem Fun and Entertainment
Looking for even more entertainment? Try taking our live roulette wheel for a spin! Between the real-time action, sounds and excitement, we’re not sure if you’ll enjoy winning or playing more! We also have a mean live baccarat table that our players love to frequent. If this is more your style, then you can get in on the action twenty-four-seven. There’s always something going on around, so jump into the fun at our out of this world betting club today!