Play Half Double Blackjack Online at MansionCasino South Africa
Half Double Blackjack is a great version of that familiar gambling entertainment with a twist. If you like the standard game, then there is no way you won’t instantly fall for this upgraded edition that actually plays to your favour. Don’t know how to play the original version? Then we’ll show you how, and then you can see the unique ending that Half Double Blackjack holds for you.
How to Play Half Double Blackjack
- Your first move of the game is to make a wager. This doesn’t have any rules attached to it because gambling is really a personalized sport. If you have the bankroll for it, why not gamble big. Otherwise, take things slow so you can enjoy a long evening of fun and entertainment.
- With the bets on the table, you’ll be dealt two cards for each hand that is open. Remember, you can play multiple hands at a time, it’s basically like playing more than one game at a time. Just make sure you can keep track of what’s going on with each set.
- Now, you’ll note that the name of the game is 21, or at least, that is your prize to keep your sights on. You want your hand to equal 21 or as close to it as possible when the round ends. You do this by adding cards to your original deal.
- If you are given a decent deal from the beginning, you might want to stick with it. This is all part of your own personal Blackjack strategy.
- If your total is pretty low, then have the dealer hit you again. This will give you another card to add to your total. You can do this multiple times, but be careful; you don’t want to go over 21.
The Difference of Half Double Blackjack
So what’s the key factor that makes Half Double Blackjack stand out? It’s the end result that really counts. You see, if you lose to the dealer on a solid hand at the end of the game, your money goes to the bank, and there is nothing you can do about it. That’s how regular Blackjack goes. Half Double Blackjack, on the other hand, says differently. Instead of losing all of your money when you lose the hand, you actually get to keep half of your wager if the dealer holds Blackjack in his hand from the beginning. That means no sudden surprise demolition; at least you can walk away with some dignity in tact!