Play Baam Boom Online Slot
Pirates are known for pillaging sea travelers and grabbing as much loot as possible. While some are nefarious and wicked, others are just looking to have fun on the high seas. The crew of the Baam Boom falls into the second category. As they search for a hidden treasure, they’re happy to share the wealth with ZA casino players in the 30 paylines Baam Boom slot game at Mansion Casino ZA.
The slot game is chock full of features that can keep you entertained for as long as you spin the reels. Land the right symbols on the reels, and you could win free spins or a chance at finding the buried treasure. Get all the details in this Mansion Casino ZA online slot game review.
- Game Type: 5 reel, 3 rows, 25 paylines
- RTP: 96.35%
- Variance: Medium
- Software: Playtech
- Theme: Pirates
- Release Year: 2018
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
There is a Practice Mode option available for all ZA players. Take this opportunity to test out different bet sizes and see the return you can expect and how often the bonus features are activated. When you’re ready to keep some of the booty for yourself, you’ll need to play in Real Money Mode.
Play for Real Money
What fun is a treasure hunt if you can’t keep the treasure? Click on the JOIN button at the top of the page to register your account. Then, head to the cashier and choose your preferred payment method for making your first deposit. This will not only give you access to Baam Boom and other games for real money, but you’ll be able to collect a Welcome Bonus as well. The bonus offer is frequently updated, so check out the Promotions page today for all the latest information, including wager requirements.
The final map of the Treasure Map bonus feature has a 166x jackpot payout. Make the $300 max bet, and you’ll be looking at a $49,800 win.
Baam Boom has 25 fixed paylines and pays out all wins going from left to right. To begin, choose your stake size and click on the Spin button. If there is a winning combination on the reels, the payout will instantly be added to your bankroll.
- Coin sizes and how the bets work: You can choose from 18 bet sizes, ranging from the $0.30 minimum bet to the $300 maximum bet. The payouts are based on multipliers of the total bet.
- Symbols: There are four pirate-themed high-value symbols. The top-paying symbol is the crossed cannons with a max payout of 16.6 times the total bet. It’s followed by a gun, some barrels of rum, and a pair of beer-filled mugs. The low-value symbols are the playing card royals A, K, Q, J, 10, and 9 symbols. You can see the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Scatter: The skull is the scatter symbol, and it can payout when there are at least three anywhere on the reels. It is also needed to trigger the free spin bonus.
- Wild: The golden cannonball is the main wild symbol. It will substitute for all regular symbols to create a winning combination. Wild symbols are also collected and can trigger the bonus feature. There is also a black cannonball wild symbol that appears during the bonus feature. Check out the Bonus Feature section below for more details.
|Symbol||3x in a row||4x in a row||5x in a row|
- Bonus Feature: After you collect five wild symbols, a random treasure map will appear on the reels. Choose five locations on the maps, and the cannonballs will fire, revealing your reward.
Three, four, or five scatter symbols will award you with 10, 20, or 30 free spins. During the free spin feature, the black cannonball wild is added to the reels. It’s collected each time it appears on the reels during the feature. When the free spins are completed, a treasure map will appear on your screen. Choose your targets, and the cannons will be fired at the map, revealing a cash prize. During the first two maps, you’ll receive hints as to the best locations to fire your cannons. After you find five prizes, you’ll advance to the next map, which has even bigger prizes. There are a total of five maps, and if you advance all the way to the last map, you’ll have a chance at winning the 166x jackpot prize.
Software and Mobile Experience
The Playtech team that developed Baam Boom did a great job incorporating excellent graphics and an interesting musical track to keep you entertained while the reels are in motion. The game was developed with HTML5, allowing the slot game to adjust to smaller mobile screens in landscape and portrait mode. The gameplay and odds of winning are the same across all platforms. The only minor difference is that some of the buttons are resized or moved, depending on how you hold your mobile device.
Baam Boom is a fun 30 payline slot with plenty of interesting ways to win real money. From the cannonball wilds to the treasure hunt and free spins, it’s quite a high-seas adventure. Register your online casino account and make a deposit, so you can collect your Welcome Bonus and play Baam Boom at Mansion Casino ZA for real money today.