21 Duel Blackjack Rules
Gambling is a fun hobby if you know how to keep things in perspective. At MansionCasino.com, we make it a point to help our members enjoy their time with us pleasant, responsible and all around awesome! Our gaming selection is just one of the many ways we help you have a good time. Another way is to give you killer tips on the best way to win a large majority of the games you partake in. If cards are your pleasure, then take a look at some of our assortment. Need help getting acclimated? We’ll teach you how to play blackjack in a heartbeat, and you can even devise your own 21 Duel Blackjack strategy from all the helpful advice that we offer to our members. So hop onto your computer now, and get the ball rolling!
Learning the 21 Duel Blackjack Rules
Have you ever had the wonderful experience of participating in one of these hands? If not, you are in for a real treat. Let’s brush up on some of the 21 Duel Blackjack rules that you ought to know before diving into this totally brilliant online blackjack version.
- It all begins with a simple ante bet. That means you put down a wager even before anything else, and this wager sets the stage for the rest of the game.
- Up next is a round of cards. Two for you and two for the dealer. This is fairly standard to any online blackjack South Africa formula. The variant here is that there are also two cards put down in between the two of you. This pair is up for grabs; you can use them in your hand and so can the dealer!
- Now come the choices. You can fold, that is the first and obvious choice if you have a cruddy hand. No point in prolonging the agony right? If you were given a little more to work with than that, you can choose to hit. If so, though, you will have to increase your initial bet.
- Now you take one of the two cards in the middle and add it to your hand. It is interesting to know that the card you choose doesn’t actually get eliminated from the table, it only gets added to your hand. If the dealer wanted to, she could also choose that card to increase her hand.
- Finally, you choose to hit or stand. This choice means you will either opt in or out of your face down card.
Playing With These 21 Duel Blackjack Rules
Have you got these central rules under your belt? Good. Now you have a choice to make. You can putz around on our practice mode forever, or you can do yourself a favour and download the super simple software installation that allows you full access and a whole lot of benefits that we can’t even list right here! We know, sounds like a tough decision to make! The ball’s in your court so get online and start making that money!