Video Poker is a cross between online slot games and online Poker. It’s a casino game that combines strategy and luck as players try to win the 4,000x Royal Flush payout.
There are many types of Video Poker, but probably none are as popular as Jacks or Better. The goal of the game is to get the best possible Poker hand, which you can do by switching up to five cards from the initial deal. In this version of the game, the minimum winning hand is a pair of Jacks, with a top payout of 5x your bet.
There are ways to increase your winnings, which we’ll go over in the Bonus Feature section. Find out how to play, what are the best hands, and more in this Mansion Casino Jacks or Better review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 1 row, 1 payline
- RTP: 98.37%
- Volatility: Medium
- Software: Playtech
- Theme: Poker
- Release Year: 2018
Play for Fun (Practice Mode)
If you’ve never played Jacks or Better, it’s a good idea to play a few hands in the Mansion Casino Practice Mode. You’ll get a chance to test out different strategies and betting options to help you decide the best way to play.
Play for Real Money
Register your online casino account and make a deposit for your chance at winning real money in the Jacks or Better Video Poker game. Getting started is easy; click on the game image above, and the registration page will open. After entering the required information, head over to the Cashier to select your preferred payment method for making a deposit. Once the money is safely in your account, collect your Welcome Bonus and play Jacks or Better for real money. Make sure to visit the Promotions page for all the latest bonus information, including wager requirements.
Jacks or Better is an easy casino game to learn. The goal is to have at least a pair of Jacks in your hand to win a payout. Begin the game by placing your wager and clicking on the Deal button. You will receive five cards, and you can decide whether you want to Hold the cards or discard them and receive a new card in its place. When you’re ready, click on the Draw button, and new cards will replace the discarded ones. Only the highest value win will be paid out.
- Coins and How the Bets Work: There are six coin sizes to choose from, beginning with a $0.25 minimum bet to the $2 maximum line bet. You can increase the number of coins that you’re betting per line to as many as five, making the overall maximum bet $10. With each additional coin you add, the potential payouts increase as well.
- Symbols: Jacks or Better is played with a single deck of cards.
- Wild: There are no wild cards in Jacks or Better
- Scatter: There are no scatter symbols in Jacks or Better
|Four or a Kind||25||50||75||100||125|
|Three of a Kind||3||6||9||12||15|
|Jacks or Better||1||2||3||4||5|
- Bonus Features: After any win, you can try and increase the size of your win by choosing to try and double or double half the winnings. In this bonus feature, five cards are placed on the Poker table, with only one card face-up. Click on one of the four face-down cards, and if it has a higher value, you win. However, if the card you flip over has a lower value, you will forfeit the money you won on the hand. By choosing to only double half, you protect half of your winnings regardless of the outcome.
Software and Mobile Experience
Playtech uses high-quality graphics and smooth animations to create the ultimate Online Video Poker experience. The game can adjust to any screen size, including smaller mobile screens, without compromising on the quality of the graphics. The only difference is that you will have to click on the Hamburger menu button to view the paytable instead of appearing on the side of the game, as it does on the desktop.
No special apps or software are required to download to play, although the Mansion Casino mobile app makes it more convenient to play.
Jacks or Better is a classic single-line Video Poker game. It’s a well-designed game that is perfect for players looking to play a casino game without too many distractions. Use strategy to help guide you as to which cards to hold and which to discard as you try and win the 4,000x Royal Flush jackpot win. The only way to win real money is to register your Mansion Casino account and make a deposit. Collect your Welcome Bonus and play Jacks or Better for real money today.