A classic game that has become one of the most popular casino games worldwide, we’ve made sure that our online Roulette games are fast-paced, fun, and appealing to even the most discerning player. Available 24/7 across all devices, our rich variety of games offer choice, diversity and lots of win potential, including progressive jackpot games. Our games also include many bonus features, VIP design, and both American and European rules, so you can choose the exact game to suit your tastes, with real money options available. We maintain a strong commitment to quality and choice, always ensuring we maintain one of the best Roulette casinos worldwide – when you choose us for your Roulette games online, you’ll enjoy a premium experience and feel like a VIP every time.
Our Top 10 Roulette Games
|A low stakes game played for as little as $0.01
|Premium European Roulette
|A premium choice with European rules and the ultimate in VIP experience and style.
|A retro choice with a cutting-edge design and low house edge.
|Age of the Gods: Roulette
|A slot/Roulette combined game, you get to play for 1 of 4 progressive jackpots.
|Frankie Dettori's Roulette
|A slot/Roulette combined game offering a progressive of over $100,000 and a fun horseracing theme.
|Play with 101 numbers (0-100) with bigger wins on offer (win 100:1 on a Straight bet).
|Dragon Jackpot Roulette
|Boasts a special dragon bonus feature for huge win potential.
|1000 Diamond Bet Roulette
|Feature rich, this game boasts win multipliers and 105 pockets in play.
|European rules and a deluxe, VIP design for discerning Roulette fans.
Rules: How to Play Roulette?
Roulette is an easy game to learn with a fun and exciting bet system that makes it a winner among all types of players. To familiarise yourself with some of the basics and get started at the tables with confidence, read on:
- Board Layout: This is the area that displays your bets. All the betting action takes place on the board, with the bets available matching the type of game you choose to play. The options may vary between games, but the overall look and feel remain the same, making it easy to switch between versions if you like variety.
The numbered squares visible on the table correspond to the numbers displayed on the wheel; these are for straight bets. Other bets are marked on the table (e.g. black/red, odd/even), and you can place your chip between numbers to indicate e.g. a split bet (place your chip on the line between 2 numbers) or a corner bet (place your chip on a corner where 4 numbers join). When you have placed your bets, you hit spin to set the game in motion.
- Roulette Bets: A single number straight bet pays up to 35:1 when it wins, and this is the highest paying bet possible. Bets which cover a range of numbers have their payouts displayed on the board e.g. column bet (place chip at end of column for a payout of 2:1), while other payouts can be seen in the payout table in-game. The general rule is, the easier it is to hit the bet, the lower the payout; the more difficult it is, the bigger the payout.
- The Roulette Wheel and Numbers: The main difference seen on Roulette wheels is that European wheels display just a zero slot (0), while American wheels display both a zero slot (0) and a double zero slot (00). The number showing on the Roulette wheel when it stops spinning determines the outcome of your game.
- Wins and payouts: You win if any of the bets you made match the number shown on the wheel when it stops spinning. Your win amount matches the payout displayed for that bet type, and you can receive payouts for multiple bets on a single spin.
You will find a ‘help’ menu on each of our online Roulette games, and this provides detailed information about that game including table limits, plus specific rules and bets. You can also learn more about these in our “Help and Support” section below.
Odds and Payouts
As a basic rule to understanding how Roulette bets work, ‘outside bets’ have increased odds of winning (up to 50%) and offer an even money payout (1:1) as a result. Single number bets are the most difficult to hit, so they offer a higher payout of 35/1, which is the most lucrative return in any standard (non-progressive) Roulette game.
You may enjoy online Roulette variants with additional bonus features or progressive jackpots and these add increased chances of winning, plus bigger potential wins, while adding to the excitement of your game. Progressives have no upper payout limit and begin with a seed amount that increases as players buy into the jackpot games. The progressive win is often randomly triggered, but an extra side bet may be required to play.
To find out more about specific odds and payouts for our various Roulette games, check out the Help and Support section below.
Important tips before you spin the Roulette wheel
Here are some useful tips to help you get started at the tables:
- Find a table that suits you: check the table limits for your chosen game and make sure that they correspond to your own bankroll and the way you like to bet. Also check for any additional or unusual rules and make sure you understand them fully before joining the table. You may also wish to change the look and feel of the table, or the game speed, to make the game reflect your tastes.
- Take note of minimum or maximum bets: money management is important and you should always stay within your personal bankroll limits to make sure you get the most from your game.
- Choose a bonus that suits table games: all our casino bonuses and promotions have transparent wagering requirements, so always read the Terms and Conditions carefully before accepting your bonus to make sure that your chosen bonus suits your time spent playing.
- Play at a trusted casino: When you choose MansionCasino, you can rest assured that we are fully licensed, fully regulated, and that we use an industry-standard 3rd party Random Number Generator (RNG) to ensure safe and secure gaming every time you log in.
Top 3 Strategies and Betting Systems
Over the years, avid players have created numerous betting strategies for other Roulette fans. We’ve compiled an overview of the best-known strategies so you can be familiar with the terms and concepts:
- Martingale: This strategy requires that after every loss, you double up on your next wager until you manage to win, opting for ‘outside bets’ only. For example, if you bet $1 and lose, your next bet will be $2, then $4, and so on until you win. The overall premise is that the eventual win will balance out the losses.
- Paroli: The premise of this system is that you double your bet after every win.
- D’Alembert: This system requires you to increase your bets after every loss, but in smaller increments, while keeping to a strict set number system that is designed to safeguard your bankroll.
Variety of Roulette Games to Play
The following is a summary of some of our online Roulette variants, to help you make an informed choice before you hit the tables and start betting:
- American Roulette: this game traditionally has an extra double zero (00) in play, so the wheel has 38 slots in total and some different bets available to accommodate the extra zeros.
- European Roulette: this has just a single zero on the wheel (0), totaling 37 slots. Unlike French Roulette, it does not include the ‘La Partage’ rule.
- French Roulette: the original version, you play with a single zero on the wheel (0) with the ‘La Partage’ rule in place. This rule returns part of a stake when the player loses on an even money bet due to landing on zero (0).
- Multiplayer Tables: when you play at multiplayer tables, you can choose to compete against other players, including friends. Available across European and American variants.
- Live Dealer Roulette: live video-stream, a real dealer, and computer software combine to create a live games experience – view the schedule to locate the next available game and join the table.
Bonuses and Promotions
Go to our Promotions page to see what offers and promotions we currently have available. Our bonuses change frequently and range from game-specific bonuses, to a Welcome Bonus for new players, to reload bonuses for returning players. We even offer specific bonuses for fans of Live Roulette. Make sure you read the Terms and Conditions carefully before opting for a bonus and check out the offers before you hit the tables to get the most from your experience at our tables.
Our Roulette games created by Playtech can be played across all devices, such as mobile and tablet, with 24/7 availability. Use our quality casino app for fast and secure log in every time, plus reliable action and easy access to all areas and services in our casino online. Play in landscape or portrait mode, with graphics adapting perfectly to your device and screen size; also use your chosen device’s touchscreen, shortcuts, and swipe functionality to find your way around the software. Our games were designed with modern, small screens in mind, so no matter how tiny your screen, your mobile online Roulette experience is guaranteed to be incredible quality every time.
- How many types of Roulette are there? There are numerous types of Roulette games, including wheel with just a single zero slot (European / French) and wheels that have an additional double zero slot (American). Rules can also vary between games (e.g. French, 1000 Diamond Bet, Pontoon, progressives), as well as how many players can be involved (multiplayer) and whether the dealer is real and streamed via video (live games). To be certain of the game version you are playing, you should always read the rules, especially if the game is new to you.
- How to win at Roulette? A win is easy to spot; the number on the wheel when it stops spinning needs to match a bet you have placed. You can win multiple times on 1 spin when you have several bets in play.
- What is the safest bet in Roulette? As a game of chance, all Roulette bets have an element of risk involved, but as a rule, the even money paying bets are ore likely to hit, hence the lower payout.
- What is the Fibonacci system? This is a betting system that was created by players for other players and relies on a number sequence strategy.
- What is the difference between the American wheel to the European/French wheel? The difference is easy to spot; both French and European wheels have only a single green zero (0) but the American wheel has both a single zero (0) and a double zero slot (00).
- Should the odds be the same on an RNG game? No RNG affects the odds of any Roulette game; it is in place to make the game as fair as possible. The only things that can affect your odds are 1) the game variation you choose and 2) how you bet.
Help and Support
When you choose MansionCasino for your online Roulette games today, you not only benefit from world-class entertainment, but also a professional, and a friendly Customer Support team that’s available 24/7, every day of the week, ready to assist you with your queries.
- In-Game Help Menu: many of the main game-related issues are covered in the ‘help’ menu you can find in-game. Click on the ‘hamburger menu’ (top left) and then ‘help’ to access detailed information game rules, features, software buttons, bets and limits, plus payouts.
- Customer Support: You can use email, phone or Live Chat to contact our dedicated support for professional assistance or to ask a question.
Play for Real Money
We offer many game variants to ensure all our players tastes are catered for, wherever you are in the world, to provide a global online Roulette experience. As a member of MansionCasino, you not only benefit from the world’s best online Roulette casino, you also gain access to hundreds of other casino games, including progressive jackpots, plus the best possible Customer Support. It takes only moments to open an account and enjoy everything we have to offer – to see for yourself, register now, make your deposit, check out our bonus offers, and then hit the tables.
- Online Casino