Play Age of the Gods Video Slot
Introducing the game that started one of the most popular online slot franchises. Playtech’s Age of the Gods slot game features a who’s who of Greek Gods. With Zeus, Hercules, Athena, and Poseidon each powering a bonus feature, there is going to some great chances to win real money.
If that’s not enough, the slot game has 4 progressive jackpots that are connected with all of the Age of the Gods titles. If you’re randomly selected to the jackpot feature, you’re guaranteed to win one of the progressive jackpots. Get all the latest details in this online casino slot review.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 20 paylines
- Return to Player: 95.02%
- Volatility: Medium
- Theme: Greek Mythology, Progressive Jackpot
- Release Year: 2016
Play for Real Money
If you want to impress the Greek Gods and get some of their treasure, you’ll have to start playing Age of the God for real money. Getting started is very easy, just create your account and then head over to the cashier and select a secure payment method and transfer funds to your new account. Once the payment has been processed you can start playing for real money. You’ll also receive an exclusive Welcome Bonus after you make your first deposit. Check out the latest offers on the Promotions page today.
Age of the Gods has a multi-tier progressive jackpot, with a total of 4 jackpots. Winners are randomly selected and will get to play a mini-game to determine which of the jackpots they will win.
With 20 active paylines, there are plenty of chances to win in this slot game. Start by choosing your bet and spinning the reels. If you plan on playing a lot of games in a row without changing your bet, there is an option to set the game on autoplay for up to 99 spins.
- Coins: With a minimum bet of $0.25 and a maximum bet of $500, NZ punters will have plenty of betting options. The payouts are not based on the total bet but rather the line bet, which has ranges from $0.01 to $5.00 per spin.
- Symbols: The 6 Greek gods in this game are represented as the high-value symbols. Athena is the most powerful and high paying symbol, with a max payout of 1,000x the line bet. Zeus and Poseidon can both pay out up to 500x, Hercules can win up to 400x, and Aphrodite and Hades have max payouts of 300x. There is also a Greek battle helmet that can payout up to 250 x the line bet. The lower value symbols are A, K, and Q each with a max payout of 150x the line bet. You can see the complete paytable in the chart below.
- Wild: Not only will the wild symbol substitute for all regular symbols on the reels, but it also has a huge 10,000x payout if you can get 5 on a payline.
- Scatter: The Age of the Gods logo is the games scatter symbol. It can pay out up to 100x the line bet and trigger the bonus feature when you have at least 3 on the reels at once.
|Symbol||2x on Payline||3x on Payline||4x on Payline||5x on Payline|
- Bonus Feature: When you have at least three scatter symbols on the reels you will trigger the bonus feature. You will be taken to a separate game board with 20 gold coins. Start clicking on the coins to reveal one of the Greek Gods, once you collect the same God time you will get to play the corresponding bonus feature. All features will have 9 free spins.
- Athena Spins: Receive a multiplier between 2x and 5x before each spin.
- Zeus Spins: Benefit from a frozen wild symbol on the middle space on the board and an increasing multiplier
- Poseidon Spins: Poseidon will shoot lighting bolts from his trident and transform up to 5 symbols into wilds on each spin.
- Hercules Spins: Hercules will turn into a stacked wild covering the entire middle reel.