Welcome, If you had a casino account with MansionCasino.com, please click here for more information or to log in.
Why Play Blackjack SwitchBlackjack Switch was invented by Geoff Hall, a British blackjack player. Players should play this interesting blackjack variant for two major reasons.
- The game requires players to split their cards and play two hands simultaneously.
- Players are allowed to switch cards between hands to get the best hand.
Blackjack Switch RulesBlackjack Switch is based on some simple rules.
- 6 – 8 decks are required to play this game.
- Players are required to play 2 hands simultaneously.
- Players are required to make 2 equal bets, one for each hand.
- Players can switch only the second card of each hand.
- Dealer must hit on soft 17.
- Players can double down after splitting.
- Players can split and play a maximum of 4 hands simul
- Dealer’s blackjack and player’s blackjack are rewarded equally.
- If dealer gets 22, all other hands get pushed, but a player’s blackjack wins over the dealer’s 22.
The most important decision to make in Blackjack Switch is whether to switch the cards or not.
Playing Blackjack Switch OnlineSince Blackjack Switch is one of the most popular variants of blackjack, it can be accessed at the prominent MansionCasino.com. All players need to do is download the casino gaming software and register a real money account.
What’s more, the casino offers the game in the Flash version, so that players can get into the gaming action right away, without downloading any bulky gaming software.
If you ever wish that you could just switch your cards to give yourself a better chance in the online online casino game of Blackjack, Blackjack Switch may be your answer.