Welcome, If you had a casino account with MansionCasino.com, please click here for more information or to log in.
Complete Guide to Mastercard Casinos
18+ New customers or invitation only. Must join with promo code: BETZONESLOTS. Cashback available only for losses on select games. Wagers are capped at £10 per spin. Max cashback £50. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Introduction to Mastercard Casinos
Mastercard is one of the most widely used and popular payment methods on the planet. In the UK, Mastercard can be used to make deposits and withdrawals, which is supported by most high street bank accounts and online banks such as Wise.
In this article, our experts cover the payment option and give you some advice on picking the best Mastercard Casinos. In addition, we give you salient information on the fees incurred, how to make deposits and withdrawals and transaction times.
Let’s dive into the action.
Top Casinos that accept Mastercard
We’ve given you some information about the payment method, so now it’s time to recommend some Mastercard casinos.
Our experts have done thorough research about the best Mastercard online casinos UK players can take advantage of. You’ll find all five of our picks below
All British Casino
What’s more, when you open an account, you can claim the welcome promotion. It consists of a 100% matched bonus of up to £100.
And yes you guessed it, Mastercard is accepted for both deposits and withdrawals, and the payment method qualifies for the numerous promotions you can claim.
Everything is safe and secure too, as All British Casino is licenced and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Spin Casino offers UK players a plethora of games to play, with just over 1200 games to choose from. You’re able to play jackpots, online slots, casual games as well as table games. On top of that, you’re able to play classic live dealer games such as roulette uk, blackjack and baccarat.
The cherry on the cake is the massive welcome offer where you can claim a matched bonus of up to a huge £1000. It’s spread over three deposits and any deposit made with Mastercard qualifies for the promotion.
If you prefer playing casino games on the go, then you’re able to download the official Spin Casino app on iOS and Android devices
If you enjoy playing casino games, whilst at the same time placing bets on your favourite sports, then PlanetSportBet is for you!
Take your pick from the latest Premier League games or tennis events such as Wimbledon. And the best thing is that you can even bet in play.
Yet, if casino games are what you prefer, you can play everything from progressive jackpots and online slots to table games and live dealer games. Lastly, you’re able to bet on virtual sports like horse racing, football and hockey.
In each of the verticals you’re able to deposit with Mastercard and even claim the welcome offer. Just decide between the sportsbook or casino welcome promotion.
There are plenty of rewards to claim at Duelz Casino. For starters, you can claim a 100% matched bonus of up to £100 plus 200 free spins on the Book of Dead slot game.
Another one of our recommended casinos that accept Mastercard, Duelz Casino takes care of UK players. The minimum deposit is only £10, and when you win, it’ll only take 1 to 5 working days to get your money.
In total, there are 2000+ games to play, including popular UK slots such as Starburst and Big Bass Bonanza. In addition, you can enjoy table games and live dealer titles.
Another great mix between a sportsbook and an online casino, Rhino Casino offers 20+ sports to wager on. Yet, if casino games are what you enjoy, then take your pick from online slots, jackpots, table games and live dealer titles.
You can even play Drop & WIns games, or even Slingo titles such as Rainbow Riches and Deadliest Catch. You can even bet on virtual sports such as cricket, motor racing and tennis.
On the sportsbook, you’re able to take advantage of multiple ongoing promotions and price boosts. What’s more, Mastercard is accepted for deposits and withdrawals.
Mastercard was founded in 1958 under the brand name BankAmericard. Since its formation, the company processes payments between banks and other financial companies.
Along with Visa, Mastercard is by far the most popular way to pay for goods or services online. Therefore, Mastercard is one of the most widespread payment methods used for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos.
The main reason the payment method is so popular is that it’s ubiquitous, widely accepted and extremely secure. In addition, as long as you have a high-street bank account, you’ll have access to Mastercard.
Why to use MasterCard
- Accepted by the majority of decent online casinos
- Simple to use, with instant deposits and quick withdrawals
- No processing fees for any transactions
Mastercard Pros and Cons
Just like with any payment method, there are pros and cons. Therefore, to give you a full insight, our experts have covered the advantages and disadvantages of using Mastercard below.
- Accepted by 99.99% of online casinos
- Very convenient and simple to transact with
- Very rare to be charged a processing fee
- Withdrawals are not as fast as e-wallets
- Not all casinos will accept Mastercard for withdrawals
How we rate Mastercard Casinos
We rate Mastercard online casinos in a wide range of ways. We check the bonuses available with the payment method as well as how simple it is to make a deposit.
In addition, with some online casino Mastercard, promotions are tailored to the banking option. What’s more, we also look at customer support options and the games you can play at each online casino.
Why we recommend using Mastercard
Mastercard is popular to use as a payment method for a wide range of reasons. Our experts will briefly cover the key areas why this payment option is by far one of the most common ways to deposit and withdraw.
- Ease of use: With many bank accounts including online apps such as Revolut and Wise, Mastercard is the payment processor. Therefore, to make a deposit or withdrawal, you just need to input your card details in the cashier section of the online casino. The process will only take a few minutes and once done, you’re able to save your card details for next time.
- No processing fees: At the majority of online casinos you will not be charged a processing fee for making deposits and withdrawals with Mastercard. This is great news because any deposit you make, you can wager all the funds. And when you go to make a withdrawal, you keep all your winnings.
- Widely accepted: Mastercard is easily one of the most widely accepted casino payment methods. Therefore, whichever online casino you choose to play at, you’ll be able to make deposits and withdrawals with Mastercard.
- Potential issues with Mastercard: Even though there are tons of benefits to Mastercard casinos, there can be downsides too. Albeit, there are not too many to speak of, so we have listed the main ones below.
- Withdrawals: You’ll often find that the majority of online casinos will accept Mastercard as a deposit method. Yet, not every casino will allow you to make a withdrawal. This can be a little irritating after making a deposit, and having to register a brand-new payment method to make a withdrawal.
How to sign up and use Mastercard for online casinos
We’ve given you sound information about the payment method and even some Mastercard Casinos to play at. But now it’s time to give you an idea of how to use the banking option at any online casino.
Below, our experts have made a step-by-step guide on how to sign up and use Mastercard at online casinos.
- Step 1: Choose a bank that supports Mastercard
- Step 2: Input your personal and contact information
- Step 3: Upload supporting documents
- Step 4: Deposit funds into the account
- Step 5: Start playing casino games
Deposit and withdraw with Mastercard
Using Mastercard at online casinos is safe and easy. In fact, depositing with the payment method is just as simple as making a purchase online.
When it comes to withdrawals at casino Mastercard, the process is a piece of cake. To give you an idea, our experts have made handy guides on how to deposit and withdraw at online casinos.
How to deposit in an online casino
- Step 1: Sign in to your account
- Step 2: Navigate to the cashier section
- Step 3: Choose deposit as an option
- Step 4: Select Mastercard and input the amount
- Step 5: Input your card details and hit confirm
How to withdraw your winnings
- Step 1: Head over to cashier
- Step 2: Input you Mastercard details like name, card number, CVV etc. Step 3: Select the amount you want to withdraw
- Step 4: Hit confirm
- Step 5: Wait 1 - 5 days on average to get your funds
Other Deposit Options
If you do not have a Mastercard, do not worry, there are plenty of other payment methods accepted at online casinos.
If you prefer debit cards like Mastercard, then Visa and Maestro are widely accepted and carry no fees and are very easy to use.
Nevertheless, for quicker withdrawal speeds, then e-wallets are the way to go. The most popular brands for this are Neteller, Skrill and MuchBetter.
Moreover, in recent years digital cards have become increasingly popular. These include Apple Pay and Google Pay and are accepted at plenty of online casinos.
What is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a payment processing system used by banks and financial companies. If you have an account with a high street bank or online bank like Revolut, payments are often processed by Mastercard.
Is Mastercard easy to use?
Yes, easily one of the simplest payment methods you can use. When you go to make a deposit or withdrawal, just input the details on your debit card. From there, deposits are instant, and withdrawals will take 1 - 5 working days.
Where is Mastercard accepted?
Mastercard is widely accepted at online casinos. Nonetheless, if you are looking for a specific online casino to play at, take a look at our five recommended ones on this page.
Are there any fees with Mastercard?
Most of the time you will not be charged any transaction fees with Mastercard. Albeit, it does depend on the individual online casino but from our research, it is very rare to be charged a fee.