Play Online the Best Live Dealer Blackjack in the UK
Play online blackjack like never before. Instead of relying on automated cards being dealt through the aid of an algorithm you can stream directly from a real casino and watch as the action unfolds in real-time.
This is done through the Mansion Casino UK Live Dealer casino, which combines the convenience of the online casino with real blackjack being shuffled and dealt.
You can play Live Blackjack on your computer or mobile device and play with punters from around the world.
There are seven different live blackjack games available, which makes Mansion Casino the best UK casino to play live blackjack at. These games are only available for real money players, so if you haven’t done so yet, register your account and start playing today.
- Number of Live Dealer Blackjack Games Available: 7
- Platform: Playtech
- Min-Max Bet Limits: £1-£10,000
- Watching Mode: Yes, some of the games allow you to join as a live watcher
Available Live Blackjack Games to Play
You can only play Live Blackjack if you open an account and make a deposit. To get started playing for real money, click on the game images below and create your account now.
You can see a description of each the live blackjack rooms in the table below. They all follow the core principles of blackjack – the total value of your points have to be better than dealers without going over 21. To keep things interesting, each variant has a slight twist, whether it has side bets options, different betting limits, or just the overall experience in the blackjack room.
|Live Blackjack Game Name||Bet Limits (Min-Max)||RTP %||Description|
|Soho Blackjack||£5-£10,000||95.9%-99.46%||You can always find a dealer in the Soho room. The game is played with an eight card deck, and you can’t split aces.|
|Unlimited Blackjack||£5-£5000||95.9%-99.54%||Multiple players can play a single hand, without their decisions affecting your play. If another player hits after you stop, the cards will appear gray on your screen|
|Amber Blackjack||£10-£5000||95.9%-99.46%||The dealer's hands out the cards using US rules and punters have the option to “Bet Behind” another player.|
|Soiree Blackjack||£50-£5000||95.9%-99.46%||The 21+3 and Player Pair side bet options are on the table. Punters also have the option of requesting a new dealer or changing the cards out for a new deck.|
|Grand Blackjack||£50-£5000||95.9%-99.46%||One of the higher-end games, when it comes to the minimum bets, players double down after splitting their cards. This room also uses the US style of dealing cards.|
|Sapphire Room Blackjack||£1-£5000||95.9%-99.46%||Games in this room are pretty standard. Blackjack pays out 3:2, and Insurance pays 2:1. The dealer has an 8-deck shoe and has an option for player pair and 21+3 side bets|
|Royale Blackjack||£5-£5000||95.9%-99.46%||Similar to the Sapphire Room but with a higher minimum bet. You can play multiple hands at the same time.|
Why Live Blackjack?
Live Blackjack is the ideal way to play online blackjack. You combine the convenience of playing o your computer or mobile phone with live casino action, and you have authentic blackjack experience. This is great for both new and experienced players, as there are tables with varying betting limits.
It’s easy to get started playing. All you need is a funded account, and you’re all set. There is no need to download any special software or connect a webcam. As long as you have a reliable internet connection, you’ll be able to enjoy a high-quality stream.
While the rules and gameplay between live blackjack and online blackjack are pretty much identical, there are some differences to be aware of:
- Authentic casino experience
- Chat with the dealer
- Real cards are being dealt
- You can only sit at a table that has an open seat
- Dealers may take breaks, leaving a table unavailable
- You have to get your bet in on time before the dealer begins the game
Once you get the hang of it, live blackjack is not a difficult game to play. Start by choosing a game or table to join and click on the “Join” button. If there are open seats you will be able to sit and start playing. Otherwise, you will have the option of watching or using the Bet Behind feature and being with another player.
If they are in the middle of a game when you join the table, you will have to wait for it to finish before beginning. When the hand is completed, there will be a betting timer, which lets you know when all bets are final.
The cards are dealt, in some games, the dealer uses the US-style while other games have a European style (see below for the difference) and in any event you will have two face-up cards, and the dealer will have just one card showing. The card values are as follows; cards 2-10 are equal in value to their numbers. All picture cards are worth 10 points, and an Ace can be worth either 1 or 11 points, whichever works better for you.
Here is a glossary of terms that are important to know:
- Hit or Stand – Let the dealer know if you want another card, or to “hit,” or if you’re happy with your cards and “stand.” Live blackjack allows you to decide whether to hit or stand even while others are playing, helping move the game at a good pace.
- Double Down – You can double your bet on some hands before you receive a third card, but it means that you will only receive one more card. An example of a good situation to double down is when your point is at 9, 10, or 11, and the dealer is showing a card less than 8.
- Split – When you have a pair of cards, you can choose to split them and receive and receive a second face-up card for each one. These hands will now be played independently of each other and will require a second ante bet.
- Insurance – Protect yourself when the dealer is showing an Ace by insurance against them getting a blackjack.
- Surrender – If you don’t like your hand you can surrender, or fold, and receive a portion of your ante back if you decide to “hit” this option is no longer available. This feature is only available in select blackjack games.
- Multi-Seat – You can play more than one hand at a time at some of the tables. Since this is a Live Dealer game, there needs to be more than one open at seat at the table.
- Bet Behind – This feature allows you to bet on other players cards. You can set your bet, but all decisions such as doubling, splitting, hitting, and standing are up to the primary player.
- Side Bets – In addition to the main game being played, you can make additional bets and try to win extra money.
- Player’s Pair – This bet pays off if you receive a matching pair of face-up cards. The odds and payouts vary based on whether it’s a perfect pair, matching colors, suits, or just numbers.
- Dealers Pair – Similar to the players except it’s based on the dealer’s cards
- 21+3 – This bet combines the three face-up cards on the table and pays out if they create a right poker hand. To win this side bet you’ll need a Flush, Straight, Three of a Kind, Straight Flush, or Suited Three of a Kind.
- Card Dealing Styles – There are two different kinds of dealing styles, EU and US.
- EU – The dealer, only gets his second card after all player decisions are finished,
- US – The dealer receives both face-up cards, and then the players can decide to hit or stand.
In every game, there is a detailed help section that will break down the rules for that specific game. You can access this by clicking the “Hamburger” button. In addition to the rules you also see the paytable, odds, and a more detailed description of the side bets.
Odds and Payouts
You can see the odds on each live blackjack table. For most games, a Blackjack will payout 3:2, which means that if you place at a £5 bet, you’ll win £7.50. All other wins payout 1:1, or if you bet £5 you will win £5.
Side Bets are a little different since there are different winning hands and each has a different payout. For example, in the Player’s Pair bet a “perfect pair” pays out 25:1 while a pair that is different suit and colour will payout 6:1. The 21+3 is similar in that a three of a kind won’t pay out as much as a suited three of a kind or royal flush.
You can check the help section for a detailed breakdown of the payouts and odds, go to “Return to Player” section.
Top 3 Strategies
There is a little more to blackjack than just hitting and standing. Using logic and understanding the strategy is the key to winning long term. Since there are significantly more cards worth 10 points in every deck, the overall strategy is to assume the next card will always be a 10. Keep that in mind, both when deciding to hit or stand.
There are three betting strategies that apply in most live blackjack games, and they are as follows.
- Split – You don’t have to split your cards every time you have a pair. Take a look at your cards and the dealers before making a decision. Some of the hands that should almost always be slit are a pair of Aces and a pair of 8’s. A pair of 4’s and 10’s is generally thought to be bad hands to split.
- Double – Depending on the point value of your two cards, you may have the option to double y our bet and receive one additional card. This is a good idea when you have a 10 or 11, and the dealer is showing a low card. However, if the dealer is showing a picture card or Ace, it’s usually a good idea to play the game normally.
- Surrender – As we mentioned above, this option is not available in every live blackjack game. The idea is that you can walk away from a bad hand and have the option to recoup some of your bet.
Software (Playtech’s Live Blackjack Platform)
Together with Playtech Eurolive software, Mansion Casino can bring UK punters the best live casino experience. Playtech, one of the largest casino game developers, is known for its safe, secure and fair play games. In addition to blackjack they also offer other live games such as baccarat and roulette.
The action is streamed through the multiple HD cameras set up throughout a casino in Riga, Latvia, and you don’t have to install any software or programs to play, Playtech made sure that everything is built-in with its platform. Just log in to your real money account, and you’ll be able to enjoy all the live action from your computer or mobile device.
The live dealer games were all designed with mobile devices in mind. Games can be played in both landscape and portrait mode, and will adjust to any screen size. The blackjack cards are displayed on the screen, and the buttons and chips are all easy to click on.
While live blackjack is the best way to experience playing blackjack online, there may be times when you can use some additional help.
There are three easy ways to get quick answers to any question that may arise. The first is to simply ask your dealer a question. This can be particularly helpful if you have a question about the specific game you are playing.
There are two other ways that you can get the help you need.
- In-Game Menu: Every game includes a detailed help menu. You can open it by clicking the “hamburger” menu button. Here you will find sections on game flow, rules, paytables, side bet odds, and betting history.
- Customer Support: For all technical questions, or questions about your account, the Mansion Casino support staff is available 24/7. They can be reached via live chat, telephone, or email at any time of the day or night.
Bonuses and Promotions
There are plenty of opportunities for bonus and promotional offers at Mansion Casino UK. It starts with the Welcome Bonus that can be claimed with your first deposit and continues with a variety of other promotions. At times you will even be able to find exclusive offers for live blackjack games.
Since the bonuses and promotions are always being updated, it’s important to check out the dedicated casino bonus page. This will show you the updated offers plus explain the wager requirements and the Terms and Conditions.
Additional Live Dealer Games
Mansion Casino has a complete listing of live casino games. In addition to the live blackjack games listed above, you will also find other popular table games. There are multiple live roulette and live baccarat rooms, plus unique games such as 3-Card Brag, Spin a Win, and Hi-Lo. All told, there are more than 50 live dealer games available for real money players. Go to the Live Casino Lobby for a complete listing of all available games.
With so many live blackjack tables and great bonuses and promotions, it should come as no surprise that Mansion Casino is the best Live Blackjack casino to play at. Register your account today and choose from the seven different rooms and find your lucky table and dealer. Register your account and start playing for real money today.