Online blackjack is one of the oldest and most popular casino card games enjoyed by players from across the world. Our Mansion Casino guide explores how to play blackjack online, the rules, the strategies, any tips for real money play, the top blackjack casinos available, the payouts you can expect, some popular blackjack casino games, the software that powers them and much more.
18+ New customers or invitation only. Must join with promo code: BETZONESLOTS. Cashback available only for losses on select games. Wagers are capped at £10 per spin. Max cashback £50. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
18+. New UK/IE customers only. Sign up via a recognised affiliate partner using promo code 'STARSPINS'. Deposit and wager a minimum of £20 on slots to receive 50 free spins on Big Bass Splash, credited by 12pm GMT the following day. 10 x wagering before winnings can be withdrawn.
18+ New Customers Only. Opt in, wager £10 on selected games, in 15 days. Get £15 in Bonuses (30x wagering) for Big Bass Splash + 20 Free Spins for selected games, after each £10 deposited and wagered within 15 days, up to max £45 in Bonuses + 60 Free Spins. 30 days expiry. Max redeemable £1,125. Card payments only. T&Cs Apply, see below. begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.
New UK based customers only. You must opt in (on registration form) & deposit £20+ via a debit card to qualify. Offer valid 7 days from registration. Welcome Bonus: 100% match up to £100 on 1st deposit. 50x wagering applies (as do weighting requirements). Free Spins: Awarded on Gold Blitz once you have staked £20 on any Global Game. Spin value = 10p. No wagering requirements on free spin winnings.
#ad. 18+. Gamble Responsibly. Begambleaware.org. 18+. New players only. Min deposit £20. bonus 100% up to £25 on 1st deposit. 50 spins on specific game only on 2nd deposit. 35x wagering applies, within 21 days. Max wins from spins £100. Spins expire after 24 hours. Full T&Cs apply.
How We Rank Online Blackjack UK Casinos
Above you’ll find a list of highly recommended online blackjack UK casinos, but you may be wondering how our experts determine which one makes the cut and what we look at when ranking each blackjack online site. Here’s an overview of the factors taken into consideration:
- Licensing and Regulation: First and foremost, all online blackjack casino sites that we recommend must be licensed and regulated by a respected gaming authority like the UK Gambling Commission.
- Safety and Security: We want all of our readers to experience a safe and reliable online gambling experience at the blackjack casinos recommended so we check that all games are monitored in line with fair gaming regulations and that all transactions are conducted through SSL encryption to protect any sensitive data. We also expect all top online casinos in UK to offer their players a range of responsible gambling tools like deposit limits, reality checks, time-outs and self-exclusion.
- Casino Games and Software: Not only do we make sure that each casino offers online blackjack casino games before they make it onto the list, but we also like to see a wide variety of other online casino games such as slots, instant wins, live casinos and more. Powering the platforms should be top iGaming industry providers such as Evolution, Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Quickspin, Microgaming and more.
- Blackjack Variations: In addition to traditional tables, many of the top blackjack casinos will offer a range of variations such as Blackjack Switch, Pontoon and Cashback Blackjack. These variations of the online blackjack game provide a modern twist on the old classic version.
- Casino Bonuses: We take a good look at the blackjack casino online bonuses and promotions for each site. It’s great when we find a welcome bonus plus plenty of other deals like reloads, free spins and cashback as it means customers are in for an entertaining experience. We also check out the bonus terms on these deals to ensure they are fair and achievable.
- Payment Options: The best online blackjack UK casinos will offer a wide choice of trusted and reliable payment methods. These typically include debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and prepaid vouchers. Popular providers include Visa, Skrill, PayPal, Paysafecard and Apple Pay. Our team also delve into the deposit and withdrawal processes to ensure deposits are instant and cashouts paid within a reasonable timeframe with no excessive fees.
- Customer Support: From time to time, players may need to contact customer support. Top blackjack online UK casinos usually provide 24/7 support over 365 days a year. We expect the response times to be reasonable and the team to be knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Support is typically provided across email or live chat and there is often a FAQ section available on site which can resolve minor teething issues.
- Mobile Compatibility: Mobile casinos are more of an expectation these days. Our team will test the compatibility of a site whilst using a smartphone or tablet. Many blackjack casinos will offer a fully optimised platform whilst others may still provide a dedicated mobile app.
Betzone Casino Blackjack
Tracing its roots to as far back as 1973, Betzone is proud of its bookmaking heritage. The online casino side of the business launched in 2021 and has grown from strength to strength. Owned by Betzone Ltd, the platform is operated by Playbook Gaming Ltd and licensed by the UK Gambling Commission under license number 50122.
For new players, there is a welcome bonus offering 20% cashback on losses for the first 7 days on selected games. You can also claim 20 free spins at sign-up when you deposit a minimum of £10, what’s more, these come with zero wagering requirements. Other promotions tend to be for the sportsbook with the exception of a weekly free spins bonus.
Betzone offers its members a choice of Mastercard, Visa, Maestro or bank transfer for deposits and withdrawals. Currencies accepted are GBP and Euro with deposits being instant and withdrawals taking up to 2-5 days to clear.
When it comes to the games portfolio at Betzone Casino, the site offers a wide range of slots, table games and live dealer tables. Blackjack is high on the agenda and is featured in both the online casino and live casino sections. Trending titles include Sweet 16 Blackjack, American Blackjack, Unlimited Blackjack and Diamond VIP Blackjack. Bets range from as little as £1 up to a whopping £10,000 per game round.
18+ New customers or invitation only. Must join with promo code: BETZONESLOTS. Cashback available only for losses on select games. Wagers are capped at £10 per spin. Max cashback £50. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Fitzdares Casino Blackjack
Launched in 2005, Fitzdares Casino began by offering telephone bets for its sports betting platform. However, it soon evolved to offer a fairly impressive online casino in addition to its two land-based establishments which are located in the UK, one in the picturesque Cotswolds and the other in London.
Owned and operated by Fitzdares Limited, Fitzdares is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission under license number 400. The casino also holds a remote bookmaker’s license: 1015927 in the Republic of Ireland, issued by the Irish Revenue Commissioner.
There are over 1,000 casino games to browse through, these include slots, jackpots, instant wins, table games, video poker, and live dealer tables. Trending blackjack titles include Ultimate Blackjack, Lightning Blackjack, Infinite Blackjack and Blackjack Party.
Games are powered by some of the top iGaming providers like Evolution, Microgaming, Light & Wonder, Pragmatic Play and Blueprint Gaming. UK players have an adequate number of payment options to select from, but some of the main ones are missing, for example, there are no e-wallets available.
However, you can still deposit and withdraw using popular methods like Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Apple Pay and bank transfers. The minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts required are £10 and the only currency available is GBP.
Pub Casino Blackjack
Pub Casino is one of the more recent additions to the iGaming market having opened its virtual doors to players in 2022. The site is owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd whilst its licenses are held with both the UK Gambling Commission under license number 38758 and Malta Gaming Authority under license number MGA/B2C/211/2011.
New players are greeted with a deposit bonus of 100% up to £100 with a minimum deposit of £10 and 40x wagering required. Other promos include free spins, cashback and reloads. With over 2,000 online games to choose from, UK players have plenty of Blackjack options to pick.
Popular titles include Vegas Blackjack, Lucky Lucky Blackjack, Free Bet Blackjack, Power Blackjack and Lightning Blackjack. Other games include slots, jackpots, live dealer tables, scratchcards and table games. Powering the platform are top providers like Red Tiger, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Evolution and Thunderkick.
Multiple trusted and reliable payment methods are available at Pub Casino for your deposits and withdrawals. Popular options include Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, Apple Pay, Trustly, PayPal, Paysafecard and bank transfers. The site also utilises SSL encryption technology to protect all data and financial transactions.
Established in 2015, CasinoCasino is another popular site that is owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd. Licenses have been awarded from the UK Gambling Commission (license number: 38758), and the Malta Gaming Authority (license number: MGA/B2C/211/2011).
New members are welcomed with a 100% deposit bonus up to £100 with a minimum deposit of £10 and wagering requirements of 40x. Keep an eye on your inbox where other promos can land, these could include deposit reloads and free spins bonuses.
CasinoCasino has a fun-packed portfolio with over 900 online casino games available plus a lively sportsbook. These include live dealer tables, slots, Slingo, table games, and casual games. Popular blackjack titles include 3D Blackjack, Sweet 16 Blackjack, and Blackjack Blazing 7’s.
Games are supplied by top software providers including IGT, Play’n GO, Microgaming, Evolution, NextGen Gaming and Pragmatic Play. For safe deposits and withdrawals, the site offers numerous payment options including PayPal, Trustly, Visa, Skrill, Mastercard, Neteller and MuchBetter.
CasinoCasino offers its players a friendly and responsive customer support team which operates between the hours of 8am and 1am, 365 days a year. You can contact the team by email, telephone or Live Chat and there’s also a FAQ section which can answer any minor issues you may be experiencing.
Basic Rules: How to Play Blackjack Online?
Classic blackjack game rules are really simple and easy to understand. Blackjack is essentially a table card game with the objective being to beat the dealer’s hand without exceeding 21 points. There are several popular variants of the online blackjack UK game so recognizing specific terms, learning the basic rules of blackjack and understanding the differences will stand you in good stead.
When playing any variation of the traditional game at one of our recommended blackjack casinos, you will find specific blackjack rules in the game’s menu settings relevant to each variant. By using the basic blackjack strategy relevant to the game, your enjoyment should increase and success unfold.
How to Play
First things first, you need to select the blackjack casino online that you wish to register with, make an account, collect the welcome bonus and head to the table games section. Choose the online casino blackjack game you’d like to play, browse the rules, check the limits and choose your bet:
- Classic blackjack online uses the standard Vegas rules with 8 decks of 52 cards.
- The dealer and all players receive 2 cards at the start of the game
- The first card is dealt face up to all players and the dealer
- The second card is dealt face up to all players, but down for the dealer
- Each player then needs to decide whether to “Hit”, “Stand”, “Split” or “Double-Down”
- If a player’s total value goes above 21, they have “Bust” and are out of the game
- Once all players have made their decisions, the dealer turns over his second card
- If the dealer has a value of 17 or more, he must Stand, less than 17 he must Hit
- Payouts are paid according to the results
Upon taking your turn, a number of actions are possible:
- Hit: request another card
- Stand: stick with the cards you have
- Split: create two hands when dealt a pair
- Double-Down: take one additional card and double your bet
- Bust: if your card values total above 21, you are out of the game
- Surrender: discard your hand before the dealer completes his hand
Other points to note are:
- Insurance: Insurance is offered when the dealer’s face-up card reveals an Ace and the dealer is allowed to check for Blackjack. If he has it, all bets are lost except for Insurance wagers.
- Side Bets: Players may be offered side bets such as “Perfect Pairs”, “Insurance” or “Fixed” (Progressive Blackjack) as a combination with the main bet (not a stand-alone wager). However, they are usually only taken up by advanced players as the house edge increases considerably.
- Natural 21 / Blackjack: This is the best possible hand - an Ace with a ten value card
There is some important blackjack terminology that you’ll come across in most Blackjack variants. Here is a glossary of the key phrases:
- Card Value: Points are tallied by adding the value of the cards. Cards 2 - 10 are worth the number on the card. An Ace can be valued at either 1 or 11, whichever is beneficial to the player, and all picture cards are worth 10 points.
- Hit or Stand: After receiving the two face-up cards, the player has the choice to “hit” and receive the next card or “stand” and complete the turn and let the dealer play.
- Double Down: There are some hands, usually when the player has a 9, 10, or 11 that have odds that strongly favour the player. In these situations, you’ll have the option to double your bet and receive one additional card. Then the dealer will play its hand.
- Split: if the player is dealt a matching pair of cards, they have the option to split the cards into two separate hands. A second ante bet must be placed and then each card receives a new second card. Some Online Blackjack variants have a one split limit per hand, while others do not. Using the table below can help you get a better chance to beat the dealer. If you’re not sure, then it’s better to leave it alone.
- Insurance: If the dealer has an Ace showing, the player will be given the option to buy insurance against a Blackjack. They will still lose the hand but will recoup the losses with a 2:1 payout.
- Surrender: This option is only available in select Online Blackjack Variants, such as Blackjack Surrender. It gives the player the option to surrender, or fold, and recoup a portion of the ante bet.
- Side Bets: Some games allow for side-bets that are based on the three face-up cards on the table and have no bearing on the outcome of the main game. The most common side bets are a “player pair” and “21+3.” Player Pair is based on the player’s two face-up cards, and 21+3 combines the three face-up cards on the table and if it makes a high-level poker hand, it will win.
- Multi-Hand: some of the Blackjack tables will allow you to play up to 5 hands per round. Each hand will be treated separately.
Scoring and RTP in Blackjack Online
All cards equate points to their face value with picture cards equalling ten points and aces being worth one or eleven points. If dealt a Natural 21 players should check the payout odds as favoured is 3:2 but sometimes found is 6:5 which is not recommended. With 3:2 odds players receive 1.5x the bet but with 6:5 odds they receive just 1.2x the bet.
The RTP rate for online blackjack is significantly high and depending on the version being played is usually above 98%. With the help of basic blackjack strategy when playing classic online blackjack UK games, you can expect to achieve in the region of 99.5% RTP.
Basic Blackjack Strategy
In addition to the basic blackjack rules of hit, stand, split or double-down, here are a few more pointers:
Paired Hands: As a rule, you should always split aces and eights, but not fours, fives or tens. Other pairings should only be split if the dealer’s upturned card displays two, three, four, five or six.
Hard Hands: A “hard hand” is one that doesn’t contain an ace or where the ace can only be counted as one point. Usually with a total of nine or lower you would “hit”. The only exception may be to “double-down” with nine if playing against a dealer’s weak card. By ‘weak’ we mean a card value of two, three, four, five or six.
With a total of ten or eleven you should always “double-down”. However, if you have ten against a dealer’s ten or ace, just “hit”, the same goes for a total of eleven against a dealer’s ace, just “hit”. If you have totals of twelve or above you should probably “stand” but if it’s twelve to sixteen against a ‘weak’ dealer’s card, then “hit”.
Soft Hands: A “soft hand” is one that includes an Ace. With this hand you should “stand” on totals of nineteen or above and “hit” on totals of eighteen or less. One exception may be if you’re faced with a ‘weak’ dealer’s card and have a total of sixteen, seventeen or eighteen, you could “double-down”.
Online Blackjack Rule Variations
- European Blackjack: The game is played with two decks of cards. The biggest difference is in how the cards are dealt. The player receives two face-up cards, and the dealer only receives one of its cards. Only after the player has finished his hand does the dealer get its hole card. Some of the in-game rules are only one split per hand and doubling down is only an option if the player has between 9-11 points.
- American Blackjack: American Blackjack games are played with between 6 and 8 decks. Both player and dealer are dealt with all their cards before the player has to decide whether to hit or stand. This is an advantage to the player because it prevents doubling down or splitting a hand when the dealer has a blackjack and allows the player to protect themself with the option of purchasing insurance.
- Spanish 21: The deck is Spanish 21 is a bit different from most Online Blackjack variants. All of the “10” cards are removed before the game begins. This lessens the odds of getting a blackjack since now there are just J, Q, and K worth 10 points. It is also the only game that has a Late Surrender option. As soon as you don’t have a good feeling about your odds, surrender and recoup part of your bet.
- Switch: Not only will you get to play two hands with a single bet, but you can also mix the 4 face-up cards to create the best hand. However, because of the significantly increased odds of creating a Blackjack, the payout is 1:1 instead of 3:2.
- Pontoon: This British Blackjack variant has created its own terms to replace the stand, hit, and double. Instead, you can twist, stick, and buy when you want more cards, finish your hand, or double your bet. In cases of a tie, even with a Pontoon, the dealer wins the hand. After the Pontoon, the best possible had a 5-card trick, which is when you’re dealt 5 cards without going over 21. Even if the player has fewer points than the dealer, it’s considered a win.
- Double Attack: A similar variant to Spanish 21, all of the 10 cards are removed from the deck. One unique feature is that not only can a player use the Late Surrender option, but there is no limit as to when a player can double down.
Blackjack UK Tips and Strategies
Before you hit the real money tables, check out our handy tips:
Online Blackjack Tips
- Register at a licensed online blackjack UK site
- Play blackjack online for free before real money
- Learn the basic blackjack strategy and game rules
- Choose blackjack variants with a low house edge
- Start off cautiously with low stakes betting
- Side bets often have unfavourable odds, so avoid
Real Money Blackjack Strategies
We’ve already outlined the basic blackjack strategy in our guide, this is what all real money players begin with. Online you will be able to find blackjack strategy charts with the same information about when to hit, stand, split or double and the odds of playing these hands.
Card-counting is another blackjack strategy sometimes favoured by land-based casino-goers and although not illegal, many casinos do not take kindly to players using this technique. However, when it comes to online blackjack casino games, it’s a pointless strategy as most blackjack casinos design their platforms to thwart card counting or any related software.
Techniques such as auto-shuffling, utilising eight decks, changing the deck shoe after four decks and burning cards before each new round have been introduced to put a stop to this type of action. Sticking to the basic blackjack strategy can bring you rewards with a low house edge of 0.5%.
Other advanced strategies include the Martingale Strategy, D’Alembert Strategy and Fibonacci Sequence but these are typically utilised by well-advanced players with large bankrolls.
Blackjack Bonuses and Promotions
As we mentioned above, casino bonuses and promotions are an important factor when looking for the best blackjack casinos online. They come in all shapes and sizes as you’ll see below. The top real money casinos will often provide attractive welcome bonuses plus deposit reloads, free spins, cashback and live blackjack bonuses.
It’s important to read through the bonus terms prior to claiming. These will show what’s expected in terms of wagering, max bet amount, min deposit amount, games available for playthrough, any win caps plus the expiry of bonus funds and free spins. Let’s take a look at the offers you may find:
- Welcome Bonus: These often takes the form of a deposit match plus a bundle of free spins for selected slots, e.g., 100% up to £500 + 50 Free Spins.
- No Deposit Bonus: These are often given as a reward for signing up to the site and will hold a low value, e.g., 20 Free Spins on Registration. The offer typically has a very short validity period.
- Reload Bonus: These are regular promotions offered by casinos and provide for a percentage match on your deposit, e.g., 50% up to £300.
- Free Spins: These are generally offered as a regular promotion determined by a minimum deposit amount, e.g., Deposit a minimum of £30 to receive 50 Free Spins.
- Cashback: Some casino sites offer a percentage cashback on losses, e.g. 10% Cashback up to £1,000 to all customers whilst others only make it available for VIP members.
- Loyalty Rewards: Players can collect loyalty points for wagering on specific casino games and redeem them for bonus funds, free spins or cash rewards.
- VIP Bonuses: These may come in the form of lower wagering requirements, cash rewards, free spins, increased cashback, exclusive promos and tournaments, holidays, special events and gifts.
Claiming a bonus is not mandatory and some players will decide to give them a miss. However, for most it’s a chance of winning extra funds and stretching their budget a little further. A deciding factor for some may be the size of the wagering requirements and the period allowed for playthrough.
Wagering requirements are the amount of times bonus funds and/or the deposit amount needs to be wagered prior to withdrawal. So, for example, if the wagering requirements are 30x and your bonus funds total £100, you will need to wager a total of £3,000 (30 x £100) prior to requesting a payout.
Most bonus terms include an expiry of around 30 days in which to complete the wagering, however, some may only provide 7 days. This is when you must weigh up whether you can complete the wagering in time or if it’s best to move on and look out for a more suitable bonus or promotion.
Another important point to factor into your bonus playthrough is the contribution made by selected games. Most slot games will contribute 100% towards wagering, however, table games such as online blackjack may only contribute 10% and more often than not, live dealer games contribute 0%.
Popular Blackjack Casino Games
As we’ve already discussed, there are several variants of the classic blackjack online game. To play these modern and exciting versions, players will need to brush up on the basic blackjack strategy and any game rules specific to the particular variant. Here’s a list of the top five blackjack casino games:
- Blackjack Surrender: Played with 6-8 decks, you can “Early Surrender” paying only half of your bet before the dealer peeks for ‘Blackjack’ or “Late Surrender”, receiving half of your bet back only if the dealer doesn’t have ‘Blackjack’.
- 3 Card Brag Blackjack: Played with a single 52-card deck with shuffles occurring after every hand. Players do not have the option to hit, double-down or split, only play or fold.
- Lucky Lucky Blackjack: Play up to three hands at once with the option of making a side bet on any hand. Totals of 19-21 between your two cards and the dealer card reward prizes, all cards suited earn bigger wins.
- Cashback Blackjack: Played with 6 decks and standard rules plus 2 optional side bets. Play up to five hands at once. Players are offered a cashback amount after the initial deal dependent on the cards in view.
- Blackjack Switch: Played with 6-8 decks and many of the standard blackjack rules. Players make two bets of equal size to play two hands. Once the cards have been dealt, the player then has the option to switch the second hand dealt (top card) from one hand to the other.
Playing Blackjack Online UK
Now that you have a better understanding of how the game is played and the basic rules of blackjack, why not give it a go. Many of the top blackjack casinos give you the option to play for fun or real money, so if you’re still a bit nervous of wagering your hard-earned cash, check out the free blackjack tables first.
Play Blackjack for Free
The best way to learn how to play blackjack is by practising for free on the blackjack demo version found at most online casinos. You can play at your own pace, learn the basics and develop a strategy for real money play. The only difference is that with free play, you cannot cashout your winnings.
Plenty of online blackjack UK sites offer you the demo version to play prior to registration and it can be launched for instant play from your web browser. Some sites may still require you to download a dedicated app and/or register your details prior to playing for fun.
Play Blackjack for Real Money
Of course, the most exciting experience is when you play online blackjack for real money. Firstly you’ll need to register with one of our recommended blackjack casinos and activate your account. You should browse the rules and payout odds prior to playing and start off with low stakes until you feel more confident. Always gamble responsibly and never play with what you cannot afford.
The top online blackjack UK sites provide players with fully optimised platforms enabling the convenience of mobile gaming. You can typically launch the game from your web browser for instant play with no compromise on graphics, sound or gameplay.
Some blackjack casinos still offer a mobile app to download for a tailored experience, this will be compatible with major operating systems like iOS and Android.
Live Dealer Blackjack Casinos
Many of the top online blackjack UK casino sites will offer you the choice of online blackjack for real money or free-play, plus live dealer blackjack. Online casino blackjack is a computer generated RNG game which you can play at your own pace and often for free. However, live dealer blackjack games offer a real-time experience with professional dealers and fellow players.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of playing at live blackjack casinos:
- Friendly and professional dealers
- Real-time play with real-time players
- Social interaction with dealers and players
- More authentic playing experience
- Optimised platforms for mobile play
- Wide choice of live blackjack casinos
- Dealers control the pace of the game
- Slower gameplay as waiting on others
- No free blackjack live dealer games
- Counting cards strategy rendered useless
Online Blackjack Games
Online Blackjack Casino Deposits and Withdrawals
Our list of recommended blackjack casinos include top sites with reliable payment options, instant deposits and fast withdrawals. All transactions are protected utilising SSL encryption technology. Popular banking providers include Visa, PayPal, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Bank Transfers and Paysafecard.
Blackjack Casino Online Security
The best blackjack casinos will offer a safe and licensed site with reliable and trusted payment options. All games will be subject to third-party auditors that monitor the RNG software and RTP rates to ensure fair gaming compliance. In addition, players will be offered protection tools for gambling responsibly.
Online Casino Blackjack Software
At the top online blackjack UK sites, all games are powered by industry-leading experts. Top names like Evolution, Playtech, NetEnt and Pragmatic Play are responsible for some of the most popular online blackjack variants plus exciting live dealer blackjack tables.
How to win at Blackjack?
There are two ways to win in Online Blackjack. The first is to have more points than the dealer without going over 21. The second way is for the dealer to stay below 21 points while the dealer busts, or has more than 21. In this case, it doesn’t matter if you have just 3 points, as long as the dealer has 22 or more, you will win.
Is it possible to count cards in online Blackjack?
Courting cards is an illegal strategy where punters track which cards have been used, to increase the odds of winning. However, because the online deck is shuffled after each hand, there is no benefit to counting or tracking the cards that have been played.
How does online blackjack work?
Online blackjack is essentially a table card game where players go up against the dealer with the objective being to beat the dealer’s cards without exceeding 21 points.
Where can I play Blackjack against a Live Dealer?
Many of our recommended online casino sites offer Live Dealer Blackjack to UK punters. With Live Blackjack, you’ll be able to join a table at a remote casino and watch as the action unfolds via streaming video. You will be able to chat with your dealer, watch as the cards are dealt, and enjoy the live casino ambience.
Are single-deck blackjack games better than multi-deck games?
Single-deck blackjack casino games like Three Card Brag don’t have as many player actions to choose from, it’s just play or fold as opposed to hit, stand, double-down or split.
Is blackjack a game of luck or skill?
Blackjack is a mixture of both skill and luck. Skill to know the rules and by playing using the basic blackjack strategy, and luck by the drawing of cards and the RNG software result outcomes.
Can I play multiple hands in online blackjack?
Yes, different variations of blackjack casino games will offer you the chance to play multiple hands at once such as Lucky Lucky Blackjack, Cashback Blackjack or Blackjack Switch.
- Online Casino UK
- Online Blackjack Casinos