Try Green Lantern Video Slot
The Green Lantern film was released back in 2011, with the titular role assumed by superstar actor Ryan Reynolds. It wasn’t as much of a success as future DC superhero titles would be (including Justice League and Man of Steel) but it’s a fun watch, nonetheless, and is an important part of the DC canon.
A few years later, the Green Lantern video slot was launched, borrowing themes, animations, and other elements from the film of the same name. You won’t see Ryan Reynolds here—we’re sorry to disappoint—but it has a great theme, several interesting features, and all of this is prefaced by an engrossing and colourful intro that wouldn’t look out of place on the silver screen.
- Game Type: 5 reels, 3 rows, 243 paylines
- Return to Player: 94.95%
- Volatility: Medium
- Themes: Superhero
- Release Year: 2016
Green Lantern features the 243 ways to win mechanic. This basically means there are 243 paylines, but these don’t work in a traditional way. Instead of pre-defined paylines, a “ways to win” is simply a connecting line of symbols that goes from the first reel to the last. If the same symbol is on the first, second, and third reel, it’s a winning payline, regardless of whether or not it forms a traditional payline.
The “Spin” button is represented by the Green Lantern’s famous ring and the game has an all-green aesthetic, with the man himself standing on the left of the reels and performing simple animations every now and then.
Play for Real Money
If you want to take a shot at the Grand Jackpot or settle for the Mini option, you need to play for real money. Fortunately, you’re only a click or tap away from doing that. Just visit your account pay, hit “Deposit” and choose your funding option. All methods are fast and safe and there are several of these to choose from.
When you have your funds and have collected your bonus, it’s time to join Hal Jordan, AKA the Green Lantern, on his latest adventure.
Green Lantern is part of the DC Superheroes Jackpot system. On any spin, the jackpot game can trigger, and during this game, players can be awarded a Mini, Minor, Major, or Grand Jackpot, all of which are fed from multiple games and casinos. You don’t need to stake a specific amount to trigger this feature, but the higher your stake is, the greater your odds of unlocking the bonus.
With an adjustable 25 paylines, God of Storms gives the player ultimate control over how the game is played. Other customization options that you’ll find is Turbo Mode, which speeds up the pace of play, and an Autoplay, which allows the computer to play up to 99 consecutive games, with making changes to the wager or number of active paylines.
- Coin Sizes: Go from £0.40 to £400 with every spin of the Green Lantern slot. Choose your stake using the option at the bottom of the game reels and hit “Spin” when ready.
- Main: The Green Lantern and other characters (Guardian of OA, Sinestro, Kilowog, Tomar-Re)
- Standard: Playing Card Symbols (9 to A)
- Wild: Power Ring
- Additional Bonus Rounds:
- Cascading Reels: Winning symbols disappear and are replaced by new ones, potentially triggering multiple wins.
- Progressive Jackpot: The DC Superheroes progressive jackpot system is available on this slot game.
- Missions: There are three missions to unlock and you can do this by charging the power bar following every cascading reel win.
|Symbols||2 on a Payline||3 on a Payline||4 on a Payline||5 on a Payline|
|Guardian of OA||5x||40x||100x||300x|
Green Lantern uses the popular cascading reels feature. This mechanic goes by many other names and features on some of the world’s best-loved slots, but the mechanism is the same throughout.
Every time a winning payline appears, the symbols in that line disappear and new ones fall into place from above. It can turn one win into many and gives you a feature to look forward to every time you spin.
With every cascading reel, the Green Lantern power bar charges and when four or more blocks fill, one of the games 3 features will trigger, including:
- Fear Fight Mission: Every new round begins with all previous symbols (apart from the Stacked Wilds) exploding and disappearing. The number of stacked wilds that appear will depend on how many charges you get.
- Training Centre Mission: 10 bonus spins with additional wilds, the size of which depends on the previous charges.
- Secret Sector Mission: 10 bonus spins with a multiplier that increases over time. The size of your starting multiplier increases if you have more charges.
Software and Mobile Experience
Green Lantern packs a lot of colour, style, and features into one slot game, but despite all of that activity, it still looks great and plays brilliantly on mobile. You can enjoy this game on Android, iOS, and Windows, with high-def graphics, great audio, and touch capability. It’s the best way to play Green Lantern and hundreds of other slots in the MansionCasino games room.
The Green Lantern may not have the style of Batman or the power of Superman, and while he is a member of the Justice League, he didn’t get much of a role in the latest film. However, when you’re played by Ryan Reynolds and have one of the universe’s most powerful weapons on your finger, who cares?
Join this superstar superhero today with the Green Lantern slot game.