Play Online Roulette at Mansion Casino Canada
Table of Contents:
Roulette is one of the oldest casino games in the world and has been a mainstay in Canadian casinos for decades. MansionCasino CA is home to some of the best Roulette games in the world, spanning all popular variants and styles, and with a wide betting range as well.
In this guide, we’ll look at the things that make this game so popular here in Canada, the reasons it’s one of the country’s favourites and is played by thousands of Canadians every single day.
What Makes Mansion Roulette So Popular in Canada?
MansionCasino CA is part of the Mansion Group, one of the biggest and most respected online gambling brands in the world.
We have won multiple awards for our continued efforts in the online gambling sector. In 2018, we were voted the Best Online Casino Operator at the International Gaming Awards (IGA) and in the same year the Capital Finance International (CFI) awards voted us as the Most Responsible Online Gambling Operator.
Mansion Group is a proud sponsor of English Premier League team AFC Bournemouth and a backer of Newcastle United, showing our support for the biggest teams and sports in the world.
Our Top 10 Roulette Games (2021)
|Penny Roulette||A low stakes Roulette variant.|
|Premium European Roulette||A Playtech classic with a pristine wheel and table, the ideal VIP experience.|
|Classic Roulette||A back-to-basics Roulette classic with a low house edge.|
|Age of the Gods Roulette||A classic Roulette variant joins forces with the Age of the Gods progressive jackpot system.|
|Frankie Dettori’s Roulette||Another Roulette/slot cross-over with another big jackpot to be one.|
|101 Roulette||Play on a huge Roulette wheel with 101 numbers to bet on.|
|Dragon Jackpot Roulette||An oriental themed Roulette game with an additional bonus feature.|
|1000 Diamond Bet Roulette||A Roulette game with additional winning opportunities, including multipliers.|
|Roulette Deluxe||A VIP Roulette variant with some striking graphics.|
|Premium Pro Roulette||A single Zero Roulette variant with a VIP aesthetic.|
How to Play Online Roulette
Roulette may seem a little complicated if you’re new to this game, but it’s actually really simple. We have outlined the basics here, but if you need any assistance, see our help section below.
There are three main stages to a game of Roulette, these are:
- Bets: Place your bets by stacking your chips within the borders of your chosen bet. In the center of the table, you’ll see all numbers, while on the edges you’ll see bets like “Red/Black”. These are the simplest and most common bets, but you can also place bets on columns and groups of numbers by carefully positioning your chips on specific lines. For instance, to bet that one of four numbers will land, place your chips on the point intersecting your chosen numbers.
- Spin: Once all bets have been placed, the wheel will spin. In virtual games, this will occur when you hit “Spin”. In Live Dealer games, it will occur after a time limit. Once the wheel starts spinning, all bets are final. The croupier drops the ball into the wheel and waits for it to stop inside one of the number squares.
- Result: Once the ball stops, the winning number is declared, the bets are settled, and a new game starts immediately afterward.
Odds and Payouts
Each Roulette game has its own set of rules and odds, the latter of which is often displayed using something known as a House Edge. Displayed as a percentage, this shows you how much of an advantage the casino has over you and the lower it is, the better.
In games of French Roulette, it’s around 2.70%, while in games of American Roulette it increases to 5.26%. This doesn’t apply to all bets, however, and some bets (such as Black/Red) have a better payout than others (such as the 0 or 00 bets).
See the help section if you need more of an explanation about game odds.
The 5 Most Important Tips Before You Spin the Roulette Wheel
Before you sit down to play online roulette, keep these top tips in mind:
- Find a Table that Suits You: Look for a table with an empty seat and one that suits your style of play and your stake level. Don’t force yourself to play at a higher minimum just to get a seat.
- Plan your Budget: Bankrolling is a key part of any Roulette plan and involves setting a budget that you stick to at all costs.
- Choose a Suitable Bonus: Select a bonus that suits your chosen games. Don’t get a slot-based bonus if you’re going to play Roulette all the time.
- Use Trusted Online Casinos: Casinos like MansionCasino CA use advanced security software and regulation to ensure every transaction is safe and secure, but many casinos fall short of these strict requirements.
- Play Secure, Fair, 3rd Party RNG Games: We use games that have the best RNG software and have been audited to guarantee fairness, but the same can’t be said for other online casinos.
Top 3 Strategies and Betting Systems
Like all casino games, Roulette has many betting systems. These are used by players to increase their chances of getting a consistent return, and the three most popular strategies are listed below. All these strategies rely on Outside bets, which are as close to 50/50 outcomes as you can get.
The Martingale strategy requires you to double your bet every time you lose and then return to the starting point when you win. The idea is that you will always get your money back, because probability dictates that a win will eventually follow a string of losses.
For example, if you start with a bet of $10, your session may look like this:
- $10 Lose
- $20 Lose
- $40 Lose
- $80 Win
- $10 Lose
- $20 Lose
- $40 Win
In the above example, you lose five times and win just twice. However, in the end, you’re $20 in profit.
The goal of the Paroli strategy is to double your bet after each win and stop once you reach three consecutive wins. This is a little more budget-friendly and isn’t as restricted by bet limits.
As an example of how this strategy works, if you bet with $10 to begin with then your wagers might look like this:
- $10 Loss
- $10 Loss
- $10 Win
- $20 Win
- $40 Win
- $10 Loss
Unlike the Martingale strategy, which rewards you when you take big risks and encourages you to double after losses, the Paroli tries to take advantage of winning streaks.
The D’Alembert betting strategy is like a combination of the two strategies mentioned above and fixes some of the issues with these strategies, while reducing the risk.
The idea is simple: Every time you lose, increase your bet and every time you win, decrease it. There is no doubling or returning to starting stakes, as this strategy is all about increasing or reducing by 1 unit.
For instance, if you start with $10 and are looking to move in increments of $10, your wagers may look like this:
- $10 Lose
- $20 Lose
- $30 Lose
- $40 Win
- $30 Win
- $20 Lose
- $30 Win
Variety of Roulette Games to Play
The game of Roulette is a classic and you can’t improve upon a classic. However, over the years there have been a few new tweaks and additions, creating new and exciting ways to play.
And at MansionCasino CA, you can sample all these great varieties and more.
- American Roulette: When Roulette made its way across the Atlantic and into the casinos of Las Vegas, it was tweaked slightly. A 00 space was added, increasing the casino’s edge to over 5%.
- European Roulette: The European Roulette wheel has a single 0 space, which means it has a lower house edge than American Roulette. The spaces on the board and wheel also differ slightly, but the bets remain the same.
- French Roulette: The original form of Roulette and one of the best. French Roulette is often used interchangeably with European Roulette as the wheels are the same. However, the board layouts can differ slightly between European and French Roulette and this is really the only difference.
- Multiplayer Tables: In Multiplayer Roulette, you can play alongside other players. These are real players, making real bets in a real casino environment. It’s like having a little piece of Las Vegas in your own home.
- Live Dealer Roulette: In Live Casino or Live Dealer games of Roulette, you play in a real casino environment, a high-tech studio that is equipped with state-of-the-art casino technology and streams live feeds directly to your computer or device.
Bonuses and Promotions
All Roulette games at MansionCasino CA can be played with our Welcome Bonuses or as part of our loyalty bonus. Some of our bonuses are tailored exclusively towards Roulette players, giving you multiple chances to spin the wheels for free.
Our bonuses are constantly changing and there are new and exciting offers throughout the year. To see what’s available right now, pay a visit to our Promotions page, find a bonus that you qualify for, and start spinning those wheels.
Play for Fun or Play for Real Money
Before you fund your account and play for real money, why not try your chosen Roulette game in fun play mode? This mode is offered to all Canadian players and is available for most virtual table games.
In fun play mode, there is no risk and you’re not obligated to make a deposit. As long as you have a MansionCasino CA account, you can play. You’ll be given free play credits to spend as you see fit. The games are the same and the outcomes don’t change. The only difference is that you’re not playing with real money and have nothing to lose.
Once you’re comfortable with the game and the rules, you can make the switch to real money play.
MansionCasino CA utilizes Playtech and Microgaming Roulette platforms. Both of these providers use the best RNG software to ensure that every bet and every spin is as random and as fair as it should be.
Every time you spin the wheel, you’re guaranteed a completely random outcome.
All Roulette tables at MansionCasino CA are supported on mobile devices. They have been tweaked to suit the smaller screens and allow you to enjoy seamless bets without worrying about buttons that are too small or perspectives that don’t show the whole wheel/board.
Whether you use an Android or iOS; a tablet or smartphone, these mobile games will provide the same speed, fluidity, and simplicity offered by desktop Roulette games. These games won’t demand a lot from your device or connection and can, therefore, be enjoyed even on older devices and slower connections.
As long as you have a secure connection and a supported device, you can take them anywhere with you, playing on the train, at home, and anywhere else you choose.
1. How to Beat Roulette?
Roulette is a game of chance and, therefore, cannot be beaten consistently or with any degree of certainty. However, there are a few things you can do to improve your chances.
Firstly, it’s important to establish a stake that is within your budget. Secondly, and most importantly, look for a game with a low house edge and try to secure as many bonuses as you can before playing.
2. What Does 00 Pay in Roulette?
The 00 doesn’t appear in French Roulette, only American Roulette. You can bet on it just like you can any other number, in which case you’ll be given odds of 35/1. This means that a $1 bet returns a $35 profit and a total return of $36.
3. What Number Does Roulette Go Up To?
There are 36 numbers on a Roulette wheel and you can bet on each of them, choosing everything from 0 to 36.
4. What is the Fibonacci System?
The Fibonacci sequence takes the two previous numbers to create the next one. For instance, the first numbers are 1 and 1, but the third is 2, because 1+1 is 2.
The Fibonacci Roulette system requires you to bet based on the exact number sequence. When you lose you move to the next number; when you win you either return to the first number or move back 1 step. If you lose the first 5 and then win, your stakes may look like this:
- $5 or $1
5. Should the Odds be the Same on an RNG Game?
Roulette odds differ depending on the number of many 0 spaces and additional features. However, if all features are the same, the odds will be the same as well.
6. What is the Payout in Roulette?
The general house edge for a game of French Roulette is 2.70%, while for American Roulette it’s 5.26%. This applies in general to all bets, but some bets have a greater house edge and some have a lower one.
7. How do you Play Free Roulette?
If you have a MansionCasino CA account, you can play most of our virtual Roulette games for free.
Need help when playing Roulette at MansionCasino CA? You can get the help you require using one of the following means:
- In-Game: All games have help files built-in, and you can also talk with the dealer if you are playing Live Dealer variants. If you have a question, ask away.
- Customer Support: We have a dedicated support team on hand to help 24/7, regardless of the issue. Contact our agents via Live Chat, phone or email.
MansionCasino CA is the home of online Roulette in Canada, the best place to play the best games. We have all variations of this popular game-of-chance and these can be played across all stake ranges.
Join today, collect your Welcome Bonus, and experience Canada’s favorite casino game in one of Canada’s favorite online casinos.