Live Unlimited Blackjack takes this legendary card hit to the next level. Not only do you get to play it from the comfort of your own home through our online casino, but you also get to enjoy all the real-life social action by joining the virtual table. You’ll be connected to the real table with an actual dealer and will be surrounded by other players in this version. In fact, there is no limit to that interactive social experience when you play this version because as the name gives away, there really is no limit to the number of players who can join the table. This variation of classic Blackjack is the product of Playtech and stands out because of this fact, as most live versions only allow a limited number of players around a table.
More About Live Unlimited Blackjack
Live Unlimited Blackjack is played with 8 decks of cards at a five box table, so it has 5 key betting positions, 5 Player Perfect Pair betting spots and 1 Dealer Perfect Pair betting position. In one round, an infinite number of players can bet on any of these 5 main betting positions. Also, more than one player can bet on the same seat at once. When this happens, one player could elect to hit and the other to stand, so in this case, the dealer will deal a card to the seat, but the player who stands would not get the card.
Other than this, the standard Blackjack rules apply and the aim is still to get closer to 21 than the dealer. All the cards have the same values as usual and you get the same options, such as to hit, stand, split, double or take insurance.
How To Play Live Unlimited Blackjack
So how exactly do you play Live Unlimited Blackjack?
- When you enter, wait until a new round starts before joining the table.
- Choose your chips and click on the table to place them where you want to bet.
- The hand will be dealt either automatically after a certain period of time, or else you will need to confirm when you are finished betting.
- When your turn comes, decide what you’ll be doing – stand, hit, double, split or insurance. You have a time limit to decide or else you’ll automatically stand.
- At the beginning of each round, one face-down card will be ‘burned’ from the deck.
- The Perfect Pair betting positions are used when player’s place Perfect Pair side bets.
All in all, Live Unlimited Blackjack is a huge hit with the more seasoned players, who are confident enough to take on the table with many other players. If you’re still feeling a little table shy, then stick to the regular versions for now. But once you have your Blackjack feet wet, you’ll be itching to head on over to our live casino to take your place at this exciting table. Sign up today to try your hand at one of the most enticing online casino games of all time!