Welcome, If you had a casino account with MansionCasino.com, please click here for more information or to log in.
Sic Bo Table Game Online
18+ New customers or invitation only. Must join with promo code: BETZONESLOTS. Cashback available only for losses on select games. Wagers are capped at £10 per spin. Max cashback £50. Restrictions + T&Cs apply.
In Sic Bo Table Game, it’s all about the dice, and that’s pretty apparent from the title (which actually means pair of dice in Chinese), but don’t worry if you were never any good at throwing the pair of cubes around because that’s what the computer is for! All you need to focus on is placing your bets, and having a good time. Think you can handle that? Then let’s get started!
What is Sic Bo?
If you have played roulette, Wild Viking or Spin a Win before, then you will have no trouble picking up the basic gist of Sic Bo. Though the name of the game is pair of dice, it is actually played out using three dice. Go figure. The most important aspect to focus on during these rounds is the betting stage. There are A LOT of options to choose from, so don’t get tripped up on the assortment. Remember, you can always test drive the different bets, and see which ones you are most comfortable with. Here are a few to look into:
Sic Bo Bets to Play
- Big vs Small: The Big and Small wager implies the total of the dice roll. If it the total is between 11 and 17, then this would be considered a Big win. If the total is between four and ten, though, this is a Small win. Both payout evenly, so it’s not actually an indication of the size of the win, but, rather, the size of the total.
- Evens vs Odds: Once again, a familiar kick back to the roulette wheel, the Evens and Odds bets are pretty self-explanatory.
- Triples: Another common wager in Sic Bo is the triples wager. You can bet on a specific number that will be rolled three times or just on the fact that a triple will be rolled.
- Doubles: In the same vein, you can wager that a double will be rolled. This bet is not as risky as a triples bet, so it is more appealing to a larger audience.
- Exact Digits: If you really want to get racy, you can try to predict exactly which numbers will show up on the dice. If you do this properly, you’ll be looking at a hefty payout, though the odds are incredibly stacked against you. But hey, isn’t that what gambling is all about?
These aren’t all the Sic Bo bets, but there is enough here for you to get started having fun. Learn as you go, and have a ball today!