Play 21 Duel Blackjack Online at Mansion Casino UK
21 Duel Blackjack is one of the simplest variants of blackjack online that players will ever come across. 21 Duel Blackjack is especially delightful because, unlike variants such as Blackjack Switch, players do not have to split, double down or place insurance bets. This game is played at MansionCasino.com using 6 decks.
How to Play 21 Duel Blackjack
Like Blackjack Surrender and Progressive Blackjack, 21 Duel Blackjack commences with the player wagering on the ante, after which each player receives 2 cards: 1 facing up and 1 facing down while the dealer receives 2 facing down cards. Players and dealer can also use 2 community cards placed face up on the table.
Here are the rules in a nutshell.
- Players can opt to fold or go ahead and continue the game.
- Players who fold lose their ante bets, but still have a chance with the 2 Up side bet.
- If players want to continue and use a community card, they need to place another bet.
- After receiving the community card, players can either turn up their face-down card (hit) or discard their face-down card (stand).
- If player’s hand exceeds the numerical value 21, he/she loses the game.
- The dealer should create a hand more than 13 to qualify for the game.
- If the dealer does not get a qualifying value, the player will win money on the wager made on the ante bet; other bets however will be pushed.
- If the dealer qualifies, the 2 hands are rated and the stronger hand wins.
Players will also have the option to place a side bet called 2 Up that their 2 community cards and single face card contain a pair. If they get a pair and win the bet, they will receive a payout of 3:1. If the cards turn out to be 3 of a Kind, they will get 20:1.
For blackjack with a twist, download our online casino software and begin playing. Or, if you prefer, you can choose from other exciting blackjack variations or other casino games online including Lucky Blackjack and Pontoon.